5.15.2006

summer training/screw up

I've got absolutely no idea about what i am doing here.....This was supposed to be a bloody field training where i was supposed to see some manufacturing and try to increase my god-damned mechanical knowledge....not that it was a really exciting prospect but it would surely be better than sitting like this going through the dated literature about these insectocuters and incinerators...
There's this sweet lil aunty ji who with her nasal tone seems to be managing the whole office;keeps talking on the phone which is in a hopeless state...keeps trying to explain things across...helped niether by the phone nor her funny voice. the phone though remains the only busy thing around here.
The bastard Mr. Chaddha jr. is a good for nothing guy. has already had a pretty lengthy break and doesn seem to be coming back from the lunch. I've tried reasonably hard to put across this simple lil thing that i'm here just to get a fucking 2 week training certificate....am not in the least bit interested in knowing what his company is all about. have already got enough material for a report sufficient to fool my sweet proffs.....but he seems adamant at wasting my time. can't simply tell me to get lost and come back in 14 days to get the certificate ....dude, live and let live.
ANd for a lot of this i've myself to blame ..can't manage guts totalk straight to him and tell him ..."dude...i've got a lot more interesting things to do.....just show me your stinking factory...order a coke for each of us....and pack me off"
Infact i've remained so pathetically silent (and thats just the same old me) that even auntyji couldnt induce a smile for all her 32 teeth.

i guess this Mr. Chaddha jr. guy has got the same "can't talk straight" problem. he asked me the same stupid question 10 times over ..."so what did you get from all this literature"...while i kept saying ..."...just the basic facts" he probably wanted me to say..."yup i've got enough now may i come tomorrow..."

when i was really getting really sick of the place enter Mr. Chaddha sr...."watcha doin son".....
come tomorrow i'll depute you at the mechanical unit....do some fitting footing and then we'll see......thus i got screwed up...wouldn't talk of my story back home to sound more stupid....

guess there's a lot more of this to come.....may god bless me...
...."

No comments:

Post a Comment